What services does your agency/business provide and what do you plan to do at this event?
Vendor specifications and guidelines
Event sponsors will provide one 8x8 ft. space (approximately), one 6 ft. table, and two chairs. NOTE: Electricity is not available.
Following these guidelines is expected of all participants:
• Set-up is between 11 :30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Upon your arrival you will be directed to "vendor check in" where your preassigned vendor space will be confirmed and any additional instructions will be provided.
• Carry your cargo to your assigned vendor space.
• You MUST be set up and be ready to greet visitors by 12:45 p.m.
• All activities and business conducted within the booth must be relevant to the event. Event organizers retain the right to disallow activities which are outside of the mission of the Marana Momentum Alliance and the stated purpose of the event.
• As a courtesy to the other vendors and the public, please stay until the event ends at 4 p.m.
• Each vendor will be responsible for their own set up and tear down.
• Each vendor is responsible for leaving booth area clean with no debris left behind.
• Please, no pets.
Christine Byler (520) 382-1926
We would like to thank each of you for your support and participation in the Senior & Veterans Services Fair 2019!