What services does your agency/business provide and what do you plan to do at this event?
Following these guidelines is expected of all participants:
• You must arrive by 8:00 a.m. to set up your table.
• Unload your cargo. Assistance will be available.
• You will be directed to an area where you may park your vehicle. No vehicles will be allowed to remain in the unloading area.
• Upon your arrival you will be directed to "vendor check in" where your preassigned vendor space will be confirmed and any additional instructions will be provided.
• Carry your cargo to your assigned vendor space. Assistance will be available.
• You MUST be set up and be ready to greet visitors by 9 a.m.
• All activities and business conducted within the booth must be relevant to the event. Event organizers retain the right to disallow activities which are outside of the mission of the Marana Momentum Alliance and the stated purpose of the event.
• If you are sending an employee to represent your company, please send a responsible adult.
• As a courtesy to the other vendors and the public, please stay until the event ends at 12 p.m.
• Each vendor will be responsible for their own set up and tear down.
• Each vendor is responsible for leaving booth area clean with no debris left behind.
• Please, no pets!
• If using tent then it must be properly weighted down. Tents will be set up on concrete patio and no stakes can used.
Katharine Nelson (520) 237-4952
We would like to thank each of you for your support and participation in the Health & Wellness Fair 2019!